Radiation Safety Manual
|Back to Table of Contents|
APPENDIX A: Publications Available to Radiation Workers
Appendix A consists of three sections; Section A-1 lists those documents required by law (10 CFR 19) to be made available to radiation workers. Section A-2 contains the text of Title 10, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 19 (10 CFR 19), entitled "Notices, Instructions and Reports to Workers: Inspections and Investigations", and Section A-3 presents a reduced copy of NRC Form-3 entitled "Notice to Employees."
A-1. Documents Required By Law.
The below-listed documents, required by 10 CFR 19.11 to be made available to radiation workers, are available for inspection in the CUA Radiation Safety Office.
- 10 CFR 19 (also included in this appendix)
- 10 CFR 20 "Standards for Protection Against Radiation"
- NRC Form-3 "Notice to Employees"
- CUA Byproduct Material License No. 08-02075-03
- CUA Source Material License No. SUD-157
- CUA Special Nuclear Material License No. SNM-164
Additional documents are available for review in the CUA Radiation Safety Office which may be useful in planning for the experimental use of ionizing radiation.